Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 7 - end of week 1

All I can really say is, it was way easier than I thought. I got to the last day of my first week, and still had 41 weekly/activity points to spare. Which was good, because for dinner I had pizza. :)

I didn't exercise today. When I got home from work, I was just feeling tired and cold, so I napped for a bit, watched Harry Potter with my cousin, ordered pizza, and played some guitar. I feel okay about it, especially considering I've probably worked out more consistently this week than any other week of my life. And I feel good knowing that I already have activity plans for tomorrow, and hopefully Sunday as well.

Well, 1 week down. Cheers to that (with celebratory chocolate milk). :)

1 comment:

  1. woah, this is quite an adventure! i am liking the blog idea...i can keep up with what is going on. supporting constantly, know that you can do whatever you put your mind to. AND, well i am just excited for life!!!!

    miss u, love u, good luck, PEACE

    ReplyDelete