Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 20 - a little forgetful

Somehow, until this morning when I read Lauren's comment on my last entry, I forgot I had a blog. Weird. Anyway, I haven't updated in a few days, so here's the gist.

Tuesday's weigh-in went super well. I lost 3.2 last week, bringing me to a total of 6 pounds in 2 weeks. That's making my 6-week goal of 5% (12 pounds) seem super easy and attainable. So I'm pretty excited for that. I'm trying to wait until I get to the first goal before setting a second one, I just can't help but thinking about it a little bit.

On a sort of side note, I went on a bit of an emotional roller coaster today. Actually, I might still be on it. My head hurts too much to tell. It made me feel kinda sick to my stomach and I haven't really been able to eat. Hoping the feeling goes away in time for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Anxiety can make healthy and regular eating habits difficult. And it's a double edged sword because irregular or unhealthy eating habits can cause anxiety. Pay particular attention to what your body is telling you and take the steps that are necessary to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete